Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Progress

Okay, confession time. I was obviously joking concerning my last note about driving with my eyes closed. In fact, I think occasionally playing a little "one handed" while driving is risky. So Please, Please tell me no one is actually “knee steering to Sonny Terry’s greatest hits" while driving, right? This sounds really too far fetched.

Serious Mike