RE: [Harp-L] Cham-Ber Huang Legacy preserving it.

Thank you Emile for this suggestion - maybe El Presidente Winslow can help to move this idea forward.

My first real chromatic (1 year after I started) was a CBH 2016- I still have it.

Cham-Ber was a very kind man who loved music and the harmonica. I went to his seminar in Kansas City in 1978 when I was playing all of 2 years. Cham-Ber was incredible. (I met a young Mark DuFresne there and was inspired to learn how to bend a note on diatonic - and chromatic that week.)

5 years later, Cham-Ber was on his way to Chicago and coming through my hometown. He called me and we met for him to show me his new line of Huang Harmonicas. I loved the 1248 and also the Star Performer. He was a fun hang with a great sense of humor. He asked if I would come work with him at NAMM in Chicago in the Summer of 1983 - Of course I would!! That show was very impressive to this young man.
Thank you for all the inspiration CBH.

Michael Peloquin
Check out my new DVD sets: Pro Harmonica/Pro Saxophone Secrets Made Simple
 http://harpsax.com