Re: [Harp-L] Man with what harmonica?

Well, I don't know what to tell you. Franco himself said that he did the riff with a C chromatic..and even demonstrated it. And that was a way bunch of years after I had tried the riff. (I tried it when the movie came out).
 On top of that, right at the beginning of this thread, I tried the riff on several differently tuned chromatics. And as it is the nature of chromatics, the riff could be done on any one that I tried. (C, Bb, F, G, Eb, A). Some slurs were more convincing than others, some draws became blows, some blows became draws, but the slide is the key. And they all worked.

gieuseppi Leone