Re: [Harp-L] Inspiration (The players that inspired the journey)

Sonny Boy II
Little Walter
Palmer McAbee
De Ford Bailey
Blues Birdhead
Rhythm Willie
Gwen Foster
Charlie McCoy
Don Les

...and local lads (land of Oz)
Jim Conway
Continental Robert Susz
P.C.Spouse
...and a bunch of other blokes you never heard of....and never will.
RD

--
Rick Dempster
EÃâÅResources/Serials