Re: [Harp-L] Inspiration (The players that inspired the journey)

> Original post: "I have a question.   I'd like to know who is the most
> inspiring harmonica player.   I for one heard sonny terry and knew,  no
> matter how long it took.  One day I wanted to play.   What player inspired
> some of you."

I think the number of inspirational players will be as many as there are leaves on a tree. And this is as it should be.
People have many and varied tastes, and it would be a boring world if it were NOT such. Nature has thousands of
sounds...and so we should too.

smokey-joe