Re: [Harp-L] Re: New technique

Spot on Michael; I can dig all you say. If you can tongue-block/bend,and
switch into the bargain, it's a piece of piss.
I was just trying to play the 'F' and 'A' notes (C harp) and was struggling
to fined a sweet spot, and on a whim, tried my Gwen Foster
approach, and it worked! and I mean straight away, pretty much. There are
some extensions to the technique (ie upper bends with lower non-bends)
mthet are more trying,
but who knows? I've tried overblows on one side too, but it's a bit too far
out, I think.
Let me know if you have any luck with it. I reckon there's players out
there who could make more of it than
Your's sincerely,
RD
PS Love to know who the French dood was.

--
Rick Dempster
EÃâÅResources/Serials