Re: [Harp-L] Strep and Harmonica Cleaning

2013/3/15 Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Not survive, or simply go dormant?  ... that bacteria can survive a whole
> lot of situations that many other organisms would find utterly fatal. They
> wrap themselves in a hard shell, go to sleep, and live to fight another day.

Correct. They go dormant.

But I think if one can get the overall number of spores to a low enough
level, like, say, via an ultrasound cleaning with what Pat mentioned (the
IMS-II), then that would do the trick.....

Still mentally chewing on this subject,

Deb