Re: [Harp-L] Carbon Fiber Reeds, 3D printing, plastic metal adhesion technology...?

I still think it's worth a shot. I mean, there were plastic harmonicas..I don't see why not carbon. I was just sayne. When something comes up that piques my interest, I can't keep my fingers shut. I keep trying to get out but you guys....oh you guys....you guys keep dragging me back in.

smo-joe