Re: [Harp-L] Carbon Fiber Reeds, 3D printing, plastic metal adhesion technology...?

Believe me Carbon Fiber Fishing Rods, fly fishing and spinning and trolling and plug casting are alive and well and the "state of the art" ..... one uses fiberglass fishing rods anymore.
Well Nimrods do !

Having said that a hole in Carbon Fiber is the beginning of the end....they / it will shatter.

Also the breathing of Carbon Fiber Dust would be equal to many years of smoking cigarettes.
Or Coal Miners Black Lung !

Mike Wilbur