Re: [Harp-L] Are Seydel Session Steels worth the $ s

ryan...do you have any youtube/soundcloud links of your playing?  As a
developing powerbender player I'm interested in others who have taken that
route.

I'm curious...what customizing/tweaking do you have Greg do for you?  I ask
this because as I understand it, one of the benefits of the PB is that we
no longer have to go crazy with the setup to get the full range of notes.
 That said, I'm sure there's a good reason why you have Greg set up your
harps...what exactly is he doing and what are you noticing is different
when you play his harps vs. out of the box?

My only issues with the out of the box PB Harpmaster are:
-  9 and 10 are real hard to draw bend cleanly.  I'm sure there are some
tweaks that can be done to facilitate this, and that a portion of it is
just embouchure/technique.
- on my harp, 3 draw is a little leaky/not very responsive.
- some of the higher holes (9 especially) seem to "stick" in the draw when
practicing draw bends over and over, so that the blow becomes something
that needs to be really pushed to get it back into neutral if that makes
sense.