Re: [Harp-L] Are Seydel Session Steels worth the $ s

I made the switch to Session Steel a couple years back and haven't been
disappointed yet. As a user of the powerbender tuning, I can from
experience, recommend Greg Jones at http://1623customharmonicas.com/ for
Session Steel and powerbender tuning customizing.
Greg offers an amazingly polite and sincere attitude towards customer
service and takes an enormous level of pride in his work. As he should..the
harps I have recieved from him are amazing!
Obviously in choosing a harp it will come down to personal preference. The
size, recessed plates, and the full length covers are features I find
comfortable. The quality of Seydel and the stainless reeds have been
discussed at length on this site numerous times.
Just sharing my experience.