[Harp-L] Are Seydel Session Steels worth the $ s

Having recently purchased a Session Steel (in G) from the Seydel website, I
can confirm that I am well pleased with it and consider that I got "my
money's worth"

I have had an '1847' in G for a few years which I have used pretty regularly
and it has never 'gone bad'. Consequently I have become a fan of steel
reeds.

Over the years I have found Seydel to be friendly, efficient and easy to
deal with - and no! I am not on their payroll.

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana