[Harp-L] Seydel Session Steel: a love that lasts?

"Up to five times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds", sayeth Seydel of the Session Steel. At about twice the price.

  So -- should be a good deal.But it´s a strong claim, and "up to" can mean it has 1. 001 "longer playing life compared to" etc.

I wonder, have any of you heavy hitters, hard players, harmonica tormentors any experience that corroborates this claim of longevity?
  They have been on the market for a number of years now and as I´m very tight with my money and always looking for a good deal when it comes to a harmonica that lasts (never mind how they sound: as they say here on Harp-l, "it´s all in the player" anyhow!) it would be interesting to hear some experiences based on just this particular aspect of the instrument.
Cheers
/Martin
(who just killed another S 20 and ain´t too happy about it.)