Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Session Steel: a love that lasts?

Hi Martin

I can only say:

I offer unlimited guarantee and service on all my beta-harps  (= Seydel 1847 and Seydel Session Steel )

The reason for offering this is that I get very few repairs. That allows me to replace reeds for free :-))
I was involved in developing and testing the steel reeds for Seydel and this made me a strong believer. In my harpcase I have 2 prototypes that we made in the beginning and I still play them.

With my new tools and way of customizing steel reeds I can offer the X-tra model beta-harp with full length embossed reedslots, recurved/regapped reeds, tuning to your specs for € 10 ( $ 15 ) extra.
That means that you will get a very responsive/airtight Session Steel + unlimited guarantee /service and a free 30 minute on-line lesson for $ 80    :-))

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.com    ( also  .nl )
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 13 aug 2013, om 23:04 heeft martin oldsberg het volgende geschreven: