Re: [Harp-L] Technique WAS (no subject)

You can sense emotion, you can feel it.  You cannot measure it and your
senses can be deceived by a great actor.  You trust your instinct that
Miles Davis was truly feeling emotion when he played, but perhaps he was
such a master that even when he was phoning it in, you felt he was feeling
emotion.

For the record, I love Miles Davis and feel lots of emotion from his
playing.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com