Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Small mp leak

Thanks to all for your helpful tips on plugging mp leaks. I just received
the sample of sheet silicone that I ordered. The thickness looks very good
(0.011 in) but it is not very compressible. So it looks like I will have to
send another email to AA Acme rubber and see if they can send me a more
compressible sample.

I like Smo-joes Elmer's Glue suggestion. How does Elmer's hold up under
saliva?

Winslow's suggestion of rubber cement is intriguing. I would want to
investigate the toxicity of the stuff.

Larry, how's the compressibility of the teflon sheet you mentioned? I would
guess it would be to rigid.

Vern. All of my chromatic harps have leaks to varying degrees. I would like
to be able to rid myself of all of them in a robust manner without having
to spend lots of time tinkering with each.

Music Cal