 From: "EGS1217@xxxxxxx" <EGS1217@xxxxxxx>
To: 3N037@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 1:04 AM
Subject: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Small mp leak

Realizing I've never used and probably never WILL use a 'gasket', but what
about Silpat...anyone think it's remotely useable? Not sure if it'd  be
easy to cut. Mine doesn't have that border shown in the video.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6yPW8xgXrM&feature=youtu.be_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6yPW8xgXrM&feature=youtu.be)

or this newer generic version I just found online (much less  expensive AND
able to be cut):

_http://www.amazon.com/Regency-Reusable-Cookie-Sheet-Liner/dp/B0000VYSB6/ref
=pd_sim_k_6_
(http://www.amazon.com/Regency-Reusable-Cookie-Sheet-Liner/dp/B0000VYSB6/ref=pd_sim_k_6)