[Harp-L] gapping of reeds on harp

   Hi. I would appreciarte a little help. I am about to check the gapping on my harmonicas in an attempt to improve
   their ease of playing, obviously not all my reeds may want adjusting, but as a rule of thumb for those that may want
   adjusting could somebody advise me as to how much gap am I looking for say as a percentage of the reed thickness
   to put me in a time saving exercise and save me a lot of cussing when I don't seem to be getting it close to
   acceptable.

                             thanking you in advance  --------- John Taylor