[Harp-L] EQ pedals and feedback

I have a relatively feedback resistant rig these days, harp gear 30 amp with a Greg Heumann ultimate 57 mic. I use a lone wolf delay and tone pedal and that's about it. Sometimes on very small stages I can get some stubborn feedback and was wondering if any of you all out there think a Boss EQ pedal might be a quick solution to find the offending frequency band to squelch feedback on the fly?

The LW Tone plus pedal (which I love) is essentially an EQ pedal but without the multiple frequency options.

Thanks.

Ross Macdonald
www.sassparilla.info

Sent from my iPad