RE: [Harp-L] EQ pedals and feedback

Ross,I do use a Boss GE-7 and it does help me find a sweet spot and kills feedback too. However, I'm sure there are better ones out there and sometimes when I am dialing in for the sweetspot, the sweetspot is the freq that causes more feedback when I turn up the volume. I use it on amps that have little or no tone controls. Overall it works fine in most rooms and with most of the amps I use.BW