Re: [Harp-L] Trill on OB 5/blow 6

Hey--
The more general inquiry is about using overblow on one note and regular blow on the second.
This specific instance is an overblow on whole five and a regular blow note on blow six.
But I am curious in general about using overblown notes and regular blow notes in trills.
I went to a concert on Thursday night and every single harmonica player (Mark Hummel, Sugar Ray Norcia, Charlie Musselwhite and more ) did a trill on holes three and four or four and five draw. This is evidently a standard harmonica move.
And of course sometimes we draw bend when we're doing the shake.
So this would be a related technique using over bends.
Gary