Re: [Harp-L] Trill on OB 5/blow 6

John;
         I assume that you must mean an overblow trill on hole 5, resulting
in an oscillation between an E and an F#, and the same on hole 6, resulting
in a G - Bb trill. Is that what you mean? If so, yes, I do that., depending
on the state of the instrument, of course. The lower you go, the harder it
is ie trilling an overblow on hole 4 (C - Eb) is pretty difficult.
RD

--
Rick Dempster
EÃâÅResources/Serials