Re: [Harp-L] Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee concert vid

Thanks.....funny you say Keith because that name is one of the names that
have been running thru over the years.  He was a very good Blues player in
1969 and also very knowledgable and certain he was from Boston.  He got out
in 1970/1 and think he was a Yomen (sp).  I have been on harp-l since '96
and it would be cool if he was a list member!  He is the one responsible
for my harp obsessions for which I am so greatful!!