Re: [Harp-L] Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee concert vid

Gosh Peter....you made me think back when I started playing in fall of
'69.  Sonny & Terry, John Mayall, Will Scarlett and of course Allen of
Canned Heat where my heros!  I was in the Navy stationed in Iceland and
very hot harp player from Boston in my squadron introduced me to harp.  I
wish I remembered his name.....I feel lime I owe him a big Thank You!
Lastly,  when I got out of Navy in '72 and went to Philly and met Sonny,
his wife and Brownie at the Phila. Folk festival and got to play a bit with
him.  One song that remember asking him about was 'Mountain Blues'.......it
was a fav of mine but he could not remember the song.  Ah the memories.
William Clarke told me he started playin' bout that time......I must of
missed a lesson or two!  Just sharin'.......