Re: [Harp-L] RE: $10 Cover

Actually I agree with you. I really do. I (publicly) am truly sorry for the tone of the post I made and I was coming from another angle. The workers side. It takes some people years and years to reach a job where they can feed themselves. Some never do. And like you said, it takes money to start and run a business. But then 'someone' must have been able to have come up WITH the money. Some never do.

smo-joe