Re: [Harp-L] The Bass Player Who Meant Well

My friend Jose Ruiz (a great player) tells how he did a show and the
guitarist kept saying, "This song is in the key of G.  That means you
need a C harp."  After a while, Jose got to lead a song.  He said,
"This song in is the key of G."  He walked over to the guitarist,
"That means you start with your fingers here."
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com