[Harp-L] The Bass Player Who Meant Well

I played at an open blues jam, tonight.  Had fun.

But after my set, the bass player -- another jammer -- came up to me...  He wanted to be sure I knew that he had switched to the key of C during my solos, for my benefit.  I gave him a funny look and asked, "Why would you do that?"  And he answered, "Because...  well...  isn't your diatonic harmonica in the key of C?"

A "teachable moment" if ever there was one.  And I took full advantage of it, let me tell you.

Elizabeth (aka "Tin Lizzie")