RE: [Harp-L] positions you can use with diatonic

Good stuff. If you look on the credits on season 1 you will see my name. It was a real treat working with those guys. Yes, Terry played the harp and was a good friend and I was just the Producer's Assistant (grunt). I was between gigs and got the call from TNN to help Rusty Wilcoxen. Rusty used to be a news anchorman in Shreveport and I knew him way back then. When they called me back for season 2, I had to choose to go back on the road doing The Unknown Blues Band gig doing what I would rather do. Performing. Mark was the band leader in an all-star, A-Team Nashville band that backed artists that included some of music's great names. My favorite story was when Larry Carlton and wife Michele Pillar were doing the shows and Michele's guest was Marvin Winans. On the way to the gig, Michele asked me how Marvin was getting along with the band and I told her that Marvin was giving Matt Rollins "black lessons". It became the joke of the day. It was a season that I will never forget even though I was not performing.
Buck Worley