[Harp-L] just what exactly is a quadruple barred set?

just kidding (tee hee)

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Arthur Jennings <timeistight@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, May 9, 2011 9:58 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] just what exactly is 'key'

I just went in the garage and played it. It's D minor (i.e. 1 flat) The flat is
on the B, so this could have led him astray. But the chord is Dminor7...for 16
measures. So, it's Dm.
First (whole) note is a D. Held for a complete 4 beat measure. Second 4 beat
measure is a D half note and a quadruple barred set of eighth notes as E A E D.

smo-joe