Re: [Harp-L] Just what exactly is 'key'?

The Chuck Sher "New Real Book Volume 2" gives it as one flat: i.e., D minor.
Are you saying Hal Leornard shows three flats (F minor) or are you confusing
the F major / D minor key signature.

Aebersold Volume 54 shows no sharps or flats in any of the transpositions
(concert, Bb or Eb); I take that to mean "no key notated" rather than C.

My iRealBook app gives it as D minor.

But go ahead and ignore keys if it works for your playing.

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com