Re: [Harp-L] Playing & Driving (not rollin & tumblin'!)

Driving is the MOST dangerous thing ANY of us will ever do.
I agree that an good case can be made for not playing the harp while
driving.
But, if you maintain that one should never play harp while driving, you
better not be smoking, eating, talking to passengers, fiddling with the
radio, adjusting the kids seat belts or ANYTHING ELSE  either.

I play harp sometimes while driving and have seen a few others doing it too.
 I don't on unfamiliar roads, in heavy traffic,  in blizzards, downpours, or
on ice, etc. Everything in moderation, including moderation.

--
Richard Eisenberg
Executive Director