Re: [Harp-L] Peter Ruth at SPAH (WAS SPAH - who's going?)

Then there was the harmonica trio, named *Keep On Harpin'*, with myself at
16 years old playing bass harmonica, Dale "Pixie" Ensign playing lead
diatonic, Mike Seizer playing chord harmonica....and we played all of those
same songs, inspired by none other than Madcat himself !!!

So there is another salute to our good friend, and long time SPAH performer,
Peter Madcat Ruth.