[Harp-L] Re: What mic to get

Todd,

I've recently completed a major revision of my free Harp Mic  Buyers Guide.
 Lots of useful information in there for any level  of harp player who is
thinking about acquiring a microphone.   Helps you to understand the various
applications, and to identify what's  good & what isn't for your particular
needs.  Perhaps more  important, gives you the tools you need to recognize
the  manipulative hype spewed forth from obviously dishonest  sellers on
places like eBay.

Those who have received the guide in the past will want the latest version,
 it has been expanded to 18 pages.  FREE for the asking at my website:
harmonicaplanet.com   Just mouse over the Harp Mic's tab & you'll  be there.
No obligation, no spam...

Christopher Richards

Committee  Member - Starfish on Broadway Project  _www.charg.org_
(http://www.charg.org/)
(Starfish/CHARG  assists musicians afflicted with mental illness &
homelessness in the  greater Denver area.)

Stage Manager -  Greeley Blues Jam   _www.greeleybluesjam.com_
(http://www.greeleybluesjam.com/)

Author/Publisher  - "The Colorado Blues Jam Post" and the free "Harp Mic
Buyers  Guide"

Twin Tone Harmonica  Microphones  _www.harmonicaplanet.com_
(http://www.harmonicaplanet.com)

In a message dated 2/24/2011 12:53:33 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,