From: Mike Fugazzi <mikefugazzi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: The Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Dec 21, 2011 10:48 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] SPAH Stuff

When those people leave, the system can't function without them.  You have to have capacity in those around you to at least carry the torch.  It is also hard to be transparent, think outside the box, account for all the logistics, etc without the input of others.

That doesn't mean there is a straight democracy and checks and balances.  The boss is the boss, but a good boss will have a team around him/her that supports a similar mission while offering unique skill sets to the group.

IME, it is a lot easier to be a dictator when you have buy-in, lol.  I am totally joking around, as I know you don't mean a dictatorship.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook