[Harp-L] Harmonica to Midi

Anyone have any luck with converting their harmonica player to midi?
Specifically, the Roland GR-55 got me thinking about synths and pickup
ups.  I am having a hard time finding info on using vocals or harmonica and
converting it to midi to use with things like synthesizers.

I already see limitations compared to guitar as it would be near impossible
to have pickups for every reed in order to play chords, but the modulation
effects on my M13 seem to track harmonica well...they just aren't as varied
as dedicated guitar synths that can replicate horns and piano.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>