RE: [Harp-L] Harmonica to Midi

Hi Mike,

About 14 years ago i was experimenting with harp and midi.
Best pitch to midi converter that you can plug a mic into that
i found was made by German company AXON. The Axon was pretty smooth detecting bends.
I also had a Yamaha unit and some synths. I had a whole rack of stuff for harp.
We had a baby around that time and I was going insane
with all the time consuming gear and expenses so it all went back.

It's fun triggering orchestra sounds, voices, drums etc but
for me i have always gone full circle, back to harp straight into mic and amp.

Joe Pinto
Little Joe & the Werewolves