Re: [Harp-L] Conspiracy credit

I agree Jarret! Great reedsn and innovation. As for people that are angry
and bent out of shape.

Life comes and goes. We win we lose. We can choose to be angry or we can
choose to enjoy this life as we only have one.

I've lost money before. It's not a big deal. If you have $200 to spend on a
harp then you can't be hurting all that much. If you have food, shelter and
love in your life than you have little reason to complain. We silly North
Americans. No perspective.

I bet nobody feels worse than Brad!!!

Nice try Brad. At least you followed your dream. Inevitably some are
disappointed.