[Harp-L] Conspiracy credit

Friend of mine confirmed the sale of Harrison  harps.At least Brad gave it hell and proved the reed manufacturing of other makers was fradulent and a conspiracy .He will go down in history as the one who revealed the truth.He deserves a medal.It just makes so much more sense for longer reed life to vertical mill a reed rather than horizontally mill it.It took a guy with peanuts in his pockets and courage not to back down.This man deserves a medal in my book.Thank you Brad Harrison for giving it hell.Am I all alone here ,or does someone else feel the same?