[Harp-L] Bogen for sale

Hi folks,
    I'm offering up my Bogen amp that led to the devolpment of our Wezo 45 for sale to you folks before it goes up on Ebay.    Please email me off list for pictures and any other questions.

Bogen DB-10

Fully restored point to point vintage PA amp with harp mods.  This is the
amp that was the test-bed for harp mods and research at MegaTone Amps and
led to the development of the WEZO-45 (see megatoneamps.com).  Very straight
forward design that has a tone very similar to our tweed Fender Harvard but
with more girth and usable volume before feedback.  The cabinet is a custom
shop creation by Ken Jones, covered in rough brown Fender tolex and gold
grills.  This amp was designed to be used with an oversized, matching  2x10
+ 2x8 speaker cabinet that is also available for sale (more details provided
by request).

The input circuit is compatible with all high impedance mics.  Controls are;
volume, drive, and high-cut tone.  The unique drive control allows more or
less break-up, even at lower volume.  Power tubes are self-biased for easy
plug & play convenience and this amp is very resistant to feedback.  There
is a cabinet voiced line-out jack, along with selectable speaker load taps
(4/8/16) that feed a ¼ inch jack.  Depending on the speakers, this amp is
loud enough to be heard on stage and with the line-out to the PA this amp is
suitable for most band situations.

FEATURES

14 watts output power, oversized OT, stock PT, choke added

tubes: 5U4-6L6GC-6L6GC-6SL7-6SF5

cabinet dimensions:  24w/11h/8d  inches

Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski

www.myspace.com/harpwezo