Re: [Harp-L] tuner recommendations

I bought the I-pod Touch 32 Gb...  and I bought the Peterson Strobo tuner app through I-tunes.
It works perfect for harp tuning..  there's a small built -in microphone in the I-pod's headset and it picks up the sound very good.
I have the I-pod standing next to me when tuning , the headset is attached to the i-pod and that's it.. you could even wear the headset and listen to music when working on harps..!!  :-))
You can program all kind of tunings, change frequency's etc etc.. The app is just a few bucks. You can also put it on your I-phone.

more info:
http://www.strobosoft.com/istrobosoft

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl