[Harp-L] Re:New Harmonica Player on the Block my wife and I have a new baby girl!

Well, heck...a lot of other 'not quite harp-related' personal stuff has
been posted here, so why not such a joyous announcement? What great news,
Michael!  Congratulations on the birth of your new baby harmonica pupil  ;)

Mazel Tov!

Elizabeth

"So this is not really harp related, but I figure you will excuse me
for  this one.  Zoe Addison Rubin was born Thursday July 29th at  6:08am
weighing in at 7 lbs 10 oz and 20 1/2 inches long.  She and the  mom
are doing great.  She is beautiful and I do not think it is just  me
being partial.  She is very aware, checking everything  out.

Okay, here is some harp stuff, new Dads, learn Happy Birthday.   It's worth
it.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com