From: todd slobin <harpdoc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, July 25, 2010 8:56:56 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonica World Record Attempt on US soil 9/10/10 (pack your
bags)

Dear All:

Germany has held the record, Hong Kong holds the record.  Why not the US?  The
harmonica as we know and love it is an American icon.  Please join us on Friday,
September 10, 2010 in Houston, Texas as the Astros take on the Dodgers at Minute
Maid Park, and we try to break the World Record.  We are going to need all the
harmonica players we can get.

For more information, go to www.pocketfullofsoulmovie.com.

Are you with US?  Alright Harp-L, let's see your support.

PFOS