[Harp-L] Re: Jason Ricci

Jonathan, thanks for posting Jason's release.

And for those of you who have had the benefit of Jason's generous assistance and opening of his magic kit to freely share what he knows, whether on youtube, via email or in person, consider sending him a donation via paypal to jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He's been unable to work, and faces many problems as he moves his home, re-assembles a band and misses a month of gigging, so if you've gotten help from him, maybe send some back his way.  I spoke with him today, and he'd really appreciate the help. Set aside any rumors or judgment, the issue is music and sharing, and supporting music and sharing.

Oh, and Jason's new website is at http://www.jasonriccirocks.com/

-Dave Fertig