De : harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] De la part
de Randy Singer
Envoyé : mardi 20 juillet 2010 17:21
À : harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [Harp-L] my first youtube instruction videos!!- randy singer

DEAR HARP-L,

I have made the plunge and created my first youtube instruction videos. The
bar is set pretty high thanks to jason ricci, chris michalek and our other
esteemed harmonica brethren and hope my videos inspire and entertain.

I chose two important topics in our community. Video one is "How to play
diatonic harmonica like a a chromatic and how to play chromatic like a
diatonic" addressing the interchangeability of the two instruments.

Video two is "How to find the key of any song on a harmonica" knowing that
instead of having to be told what key the song is in, there is a method to
ascertaining in seconds, the key to any song using a little lady, chromatic
or diatonic.

Also, on my webpage, I encourage you to download the free E-book, "The
Musicians Handbook" The New Rules for getting gigs. which is available on my
website.

Hope you enjoy them. Live long and prosper.

SEE YOU AT SPAH!!!!!!!

YouTube - how to play diatonic harmonica like a a chromatic and how to play
chromatic like a diatonic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD140DnyxoM

YouTube -how to find the key of any song on harmonica
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrTKFVoB-p8

Randy Singer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Randysinger