[Harp-L] Help Me Transcription/Key Question

I have the David McKelvy "Blues Harmonica Collection" book of transcriptions for many common blues harp songs. I see for Help Me he says to use the Bb harp in 2nd position (cross harp) so that should be key of F. But the music notation shows a G clef with four flats so that should indicate the song is in Ab. This sounds Ok with the stated harp for the SBWII studio cut (a la green onions) but it's confusing to me. The song begins and ends on 3 draw which is A on a Bb harp. What gives?

Bill Hines