[Harp-L] Thanks for Playing in majors/minors

After reading through all the great responses here I have no doubt that I
overcomplicated it as I tend to do. I've got to learn to relax more. Its quite
funny to watch me set up at practice because of all the room I need for my
charts note books tab sheets and digital recorders. I don't actually learn the
songs until I get home and go through the stuff, still waiting for that natural
talent to pop out.

There is a lot of info for me to absorb here and my eyes hurt from reading them
all 2 or 3 times,
Hmm..It feels like I should be Paying for a lesson.
Thanks again to everyone, some really generous people here!!
             _____