From: GINO <ginoharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
To: todd allen <soundguyaudition@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, July 17, 2010 11:22:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Playing in majors/minors

Todd. IMO;
   The best and easiest way to go is get some natural minor tuned
Special 20's from Hohner. It's the most like what you're most
familiar with. Playing in 2nd pos (2 draw is your root). Sense it's
minor tuned, you wont have to think much, just react. All of the
notes are right. (same thing works if you play them in 1st pos.,
1 & 4 blow are your root)

   The next easiest thing is play in 3rd pos, 1 & 4 draw are the root.
The way to select the correct key is; lets say the song is in
D minor. Just go a whole step down from D and you have C. Select
a C harp and use 1 & 4 draw just like you would 2 draw in 2nd pos.
Hope that helps.

           Gino
  "LICENSE TO SMOKE"
http://www.ginoharmonica.com