[Harp-L] Re: Comb Debate Revisited

I like the test as is, we are after all not working on cancer  research or
national security.  The fun part (isn't that why we  play) is much more in
the journey/debate.  If this test  leaves a few lingering questions then we
will have something more to  look forward to.

That said... and without changing anything about the tests, an audio
recording would be nice to have.  One good mic close up and straight  on + maybe
another close up at a sharp angle or from the  side would provide additional
data with almost no extra hassle.  Even  something as basic as a Zoom H4 on
a tabletop tripod may provide some  documentation, plus some useable data
for future  analysis.  You could of course use more mic's at different angles
 & distances... maybe that would be too high of a hassle  factor?

Chris