[Harp-L] RE: THE COMB DEBATE REVISITED: SPAH Test

 Thanks for all the suggestions/comments on the upcoming SPAH Player/Close
Listening Comb Test. A lot of thought/discussion has gone into the format
for this test, and I believe it will yield some useful data that many will
find interesting. Whether that's the case will become apparent after the
test is done.

However (as noted in my description), this is just one format, and there are
other approaches one could adopt, as Michelle points out. Unfortunately
there will not be time to add extra elements in the SPAH 2010 test (such as
coverplate effects). But I hope this is just the first, and that others will
conduct future tests with different criteria and emphases. It can only add
to the knowledge base for the benefit of everyone.

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic