[Harp-L] (1) the comb debate, (2) amp vs. mic and (3) diatonic vs. chromatic

I remember a Dilbert comic strip in which a porcupine is sitting in a meeting with a bunch of business people trying to make a decision. The porcupine is shouting, "We must stick them with quills! It's the only way!"
I like the audience testing idea but for a lot of these issues it seems like debating which beer tastes best. Even the worst beer I ever had was wonderful. And even the worst harp playing (e.g., my own) is wonderful, at least in the pleasure it brings to me.
Tim